Sunday 28 September 2014

Zoella Beauty


I was so happy to find out Zoella Beauty was launched the same day as I got payed !
 I was at Superdrug first thing Friday morning and the first person to buy every single product. 
I felt a bit bad for ruining the display!  

First of all I have to say the prices are really not what I was expecting. They really are very reasonably priced. I can definitely see all these products becoming part of my everyday beauty routine. 

So here is a price list so you can all see what a great bargain each item is.

Let’s Glow Fragranced Candle – £5
Blissful Mistful Fragranced Body Mist – £8
Fizz Bar Fragranced Bath Fizzer – £5
Soak Opera Bath Soak and Shower Cream – £5
Creamy Madly Dreamy Body Lotion – £5
Guinea Pig & Eyes Makeup Bag/ Pencil Case – £8

The packaging is just gorgeous. Its very girly but sophisticated. These products will look amazing displayed together in your bedroom or bathroom.








All the beauty products just smell amazing. A lovely warming fruity smell that you could wear all year round.  The smell is not to strong and overpowering but you can definitely tell you have used the products.
 I am sure a lot of young adults and teens will be very interested in this range, So these products are great for young girls venturing into there first experiences of beauty products.

My favourite product from the Zoella range has to be the Blissful Mistful. This is the perfect size to have in your handbag for top ups on the go. It also looks lovely and girly in my bedroom. Another added bonus is this mist actually contains vitamin E so is great for your skin!   

I also love the Fizz Bar. This is such a creative idea. Depending on weather you put 1 or 2 squares in the bath with you, This bar can last up to 8 uses! I love the packaging it feels like your opening a little present. I also love how the bar is like a chocolate bar. 

I couldn't decide which makeup bag I liked the most so in the end at only £8 I decided to buy both. I promise I never had the intention of buying both ! You never know when your going to need a makeup bag now I will be prepared ;)
With the makeup bags having the plastic shiny coating they are going to be very easy to clean and will always look brand new if you look after them. 

Each product is of great quality and I can see lasting. 
If you would like to buy any of the Zoella Range just pop over to Superdrug.

Whats your favoutite product from the Zoella Beauty range ? 






No comments:

Post a Comment